Our client was established in 2003 and currently operate worldwide with offices in USA, China and Cyprus.
They are expanding the Limassol office and are looking for a young, smart and ambitious Social Media Manager that communicates in social media with empathy, cares about customers’ experiences and cultivates relationship with influencers.
- Crafting customer-focused communities, utilizing extensively existing new and evolving platforms
- Help in designing social media, and influencer strategies, taking into account platforms, channels, influencers, partners, and more, to help build the kind of community that the Brand deserves.
- Suggesting the proper tone of voice and messages to develop our communities towards the right direction.
- Contributing in defining the meaningful KPIs and goals that have a meaningful impact on Brand’s social profile
- Help us developing authentic relationships with influencers and customers communities through transparent communications and clever management of our platforms.
- Cultivating relationships with content creators and influencers, ensuring they feel supported through the entire process
- Managing influencers budget
- Supporting influencers (both established and less experienced ones) build their audiences and create more and better content that delight end-users/end-customers
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a social media expert and community manager.
- You have communicated through multiple social media platforms and able to land nuanced messaging.
- You’re well-versed with the nuances of working with Influencers and third-party companies
- You spend time on Fb, Twitter, YouTube, and other relevant social channels – you relate to and are connected with streamers and content creators, and you generate multiple ideas around platforms and messaging
- You look for inspiration across industries and know what good looks like when it comes to creative action in these spaces.
- You’re culturally-aware and customer focused so that you propose campaigns that have a positive impact.
- You understand the different platforms and channels end users use, and a vision for what a thriving community needs
- You listen to the community to better understand their needs before they do and improve the customer experience
- It’s easy for you to create sincere, collaborative relationships; you put your social skills to good use, becoming an essential voice in brand-relevant communities
- You are self-driven
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.
- 22 days annual leave, increasing by one day every year (up to ten years)