Our client is a leading Financial services provider seeking to expand their team within the Spanish speaking market.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
- Seeks out and builds new business for the company
- Identifies ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements in the Latin American market.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization presence in Latin American market by accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Required Skills and Experience
- University degree.
- Relevant experience in the financial sector.
- Native Spanish speaker & good English
- Key skills: Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Respect of deadlines, Territory Management.
- Pro-active position in running a business.
- Ability to travel is a must.
Remuneration & benefits
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Relocation package
- Medical and life insurance
- Provident fund
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria