Our client is a very well established and leading beverage distributor based in Limassol.
They are seeking to recruit an experienced Logistics Manager to join their team.
- Order packers, drivers, warehouseman, service technicians
- Ongoing management and operation of the logistics site with the object of supplying orders to the Company’s customers their orders punctually, in the quantity, quality, on time and according to a defined budget.
- Responsible for inventory, determining inventory policy, inventory design, equipping and subsequent daily follow-up of the various inventory items
- Responsibility for the warehouse, including operation and daily management control
- Responsibility for proper labour relations on the site according to the job descriptions of each of the employees, while maintaining employee safety and welfare
- Writing working procedures and work routines from the logistic and purchasing standpoint
- Professional assistance and direction of his direct subordinates
- Responsibility for the building, equipment and on-site inventory
- Close follow-up of the logistics budget and economy saving
- On-the-ground labour recruitment at the warehouse during pressure seasons.
- The job is to be carried out principally at the logistics site, and will be divided between 30% administration, 20% in the field at customers and suppliers, and 50% on the site.
- Daily site tours to carry out checks
- Holding express daily morning meetings
- Retaining a high quality of the site’s appearance during times of routine and at peak periods
- Daily compliance control with budget targets and order approvals in the SAP system
- Weekly reports
- Monthly stocktaking
- Maintaining daily contact with the purchasing and planning and designing working procedures
- Handling the entire import chain
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in a relevant field; Economics or Logistics
- Fluency in both Greek and English to professional level
- Experience in managing a logistic site,
- Familiar with purchasing and import procedures,
- Worked in a management position previously
- Demonstrated negotiating skills
- Experience working with warehouse logistics
- Ability to plan in the medium–and long-term,
- Can work in an orderly, authoritative, service-minded capacity
- Able to cope with pressure and in diverse situations
- Demonstrated ability to be compliant with budget targets
- Able to process a punctual order supply
Remuneration & Benefits
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package based on previous experience and skills