Our client an established and growing technology company based in Nicosia are seeking to recruit a warehouse manager.
- Receive materials. Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse.
- Examine and inspect stock items for defects and report.
- Mark stock items using identification labeling equipment.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data using SAP.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness target.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO9001 standards
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of warehouse experience.
- Experience in using stock management software (SAP, Priority, etc.)
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Previous experience in logistics and operations (storage care, dispatch and receipts).
- Service oriented.
- Strong communication skills to allow effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Data entry and computer skills required – Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word.
- Familiar with Safety Management, Inventory Control, Equipment Maintenance.
The following would be an additional advantage
- SAP specific experience.
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics Supply Chain or relevant.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- Medical cover for the employee and immediate family dependents
- Subsidised lunch
- 21 days annual leave
- Performance related bonus of up to 1 months’ salary