Our client is a very well-established manufacturing and trading company. employing over 1000 staff worldwide.
We are seeking to hire for their Limassol office a professional and experienced office administrator who has a good secretarial background.
- Ensure the smooth running of day-to-day activities.
- Provide accurate administration of all paperwork generated at Office level
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing.
- Any other duty determined by the Company that is ancillary or related to the above
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Secretarial Studies.
- 3+ years of relevant experience of Office Administration is essential.
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Office & Excel.
- Fluent in English Language (speaking and writing) is essential
- Organized with commutation skills, Enthusiastic team player but confident and able to work on own initiative
- Flexible and willing to take up new challenges and opportunities.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Working hours: 09:00 to 17:00hrs (including lunch break)
- Salary depending on qualifications and experience.