Secretary / Receptionist – Nicosia
Our client is an established Corporate Services provider with offices in Engomi Nicosia.
We are seeking to recruit an outgoing, well-groomed and well-spoken Secretary / Receptionist for their offices.
You must have good office skills and be comfortable corresponding and speaking in English and Greek during your working day
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handling office reception, including but not limited to answering the phone calls, preparing cover letters and acceptance acts, filing of legal documents and bank statements, registering and distributing incoming correspondence, recording outgoing correspondence, collecting, sorting out and processing company’s mail, making copies, including electronic copies, preparing envelopes and dispatching documents via local and international courier services;
- Sending e-mails to the clients of the Company with various notifications and copies of the documents;
- Keeping archive room, kitchen, bathroom and other Company’s premises tidy and in order;
- Replenishing office stationery and other supplies;
- Running errands on behalf of the Company;
- Preparing board room for the meetings and assisting at the meetings if required;
- Submitting documents to and obtaining from Registrar of Companies and Inland Revenue;
- Handling Company’s petty cash, paying utility bills and invoices of third parties;
- Keeping and updating Excel records of the company matters.
- Performing such duties as the Company shall from time to time assign to the Employee.
Required Skills & Experience
Languages: English and Greek. Both fluent written and spoken.
Computer literacy: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Character: initiative, intelligent, honest, reliable, loyal, possessing good memory and organizational skills, neat, willing to learn, with high ethical standards, being able to work under pressure, being able to work alone and as a team member.
Experience: preferably at least 1 year in the corporate (fiduciary) sector with an ASP (administrative service provider) or a Law Firm or an Audit Firm.
Remuneration & Working Conditions
The monthly GROSS salary will be €1,300.00 x 13 salaries.
Working days and hours Monday -Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm with 1 hour for lunch