Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Bartender for their stylish restaurant wine/bar in the heart of Larnaca.
- To consistently deliver a memorable standard of customer service that exceeds expectation.
- Accurate and consistent production of drinks according to the Employer’s brand standards.
- Ensure timely and accurate use of the EPOS system to record all transactions during service.
- Food and beverage service, primarily at the bar, but also in all front of house areas.
- To understand and deliver the wine by the glass programme, following the correct procedure:
- Work to perfect a changing small cocktail list relevant to a wine bar, training staff on their
- production and taste in order to assist sales & developing new recipes in liaison with Manager.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of food and beverage production and service in a quality operation.
- Excellent communication skills with a flair for service and a passion for quality.
- Knowledge of world wines, drinks production, coffee, cocktails & general bar service.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Working 6 days a week total 48 hours
- Salary €950.00 – €1,100 per month Gross based on previous experience