Our client is a globally operating Intellectual Property / Trademark investigation and enforcement company. Their clients are medium to big sized corporations as well as clients from the entertainment industry like bands, singers, actors, etc., mainly from North America.
The company offices are based in Kiti, Larnaca.
You will identify and contact decision-makers within these company’s and present our services to them.
You will be responsible for generating new business leads and relationships via outbound B2B cold calling, emails, pre-existing contacts & research, as well as qualifying inbound leads. You’ll work with international corporate organizations headquartered mainly in the United States and the UK.
Because of Cyprus and North America’s different time zones, your working hours are mainly during the late afternoon and evening. This position is either offered as a part-time or full-time (4hrs or 8hrs per day). The exact working times are flexible, and you can choose any time between 15.00 and 23.00
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a sales representative / business development representative
- NATIVE English Speaker this is a pre requisite
- Strong communication skills, in-person, writing, and by phone
- You enjoy asking questions and going into detail to understand potential customers.
- You should have the ability to build relationships with senior-level contacts and are willing to learn.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Above average industry salary
- Very generous bonus scheme