Our client an established Real Estate Development Company based in Larnaca are seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive to join the Company. The successful applicant must have a min of 5+ years of experience in Sales Positions.
Excellent communications skills in English and Greek are essential. Arabic and/or Russian will also be considered an added advantage.
- Provide buyers with property information from Projects that fit their requirements in terms of price, size, location, specification, payment plans and use.
- Arrange viewings and coordinate appointments.
- Profile customers to determine what type of property they are seeking and to offer them the available properties of the project.
- Handle negotiations with buyers within the guidelines set by the Company
- Update each buyer of the progress of construction works of their units and updating them on any issues related to their properties.
- Answer any question relating to the construction work, financing, maintenance and repairs, property management, as well as the details involving and comprising the project.
- Responsible for agreed sales and income targets and KPIs.
- To diligently follow the sales strategy, tactics, sales plans, and profit targets of the company.
- Prepare documents such as closing statements, handover of property upon delivery, deeds, powers of attorney and floor plans, as well as assigned by the documentation by the Department’s management. Full training will be provided.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Support existing Partnerships with real estate agents and introducers to understand their needs and objectives and provide technical support for all of our projects
- Develop networks of new agents, attorneys, introducers and mortgage lenders and other professionals by whom clients may be referred to the company and maintain those relationships and provide technical support.
- Provide support in the input for the preparation of marketing material.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending real estate events, exhibitions, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Perform administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry.
- Represent the business at trade fairs, business networking events and at conferences.
- Promote sales of our Real Estate projects through advertisements, Exhibitions, Digital Marketing enquires.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of proven working experience in Real Estate sales will be considered an advantage
- 5+ years of other sales experience positions will be considered
- 5+ years of customer service experience will be considered.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written forms of the English & Greek language.
- Fluency in either Arabic and/or Russian language will also be considered an advantage.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent computer skills, analytical ability, numerical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of products.
- Self-motivated. Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Integrity, Creativity and Confidentiality.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Uncapped Commission Scheme
- Company Car