Our client based in Nicosia is the leader in the Citizenship by Investment (CBI) program since 2013.
They have the largest dedicated CBI team on the island. We are looking to recruit a Russian speaking Sales Executive to join their CBI Sales Team. The candidate will be part of a dynamic and international sales team and will be initially tasked with targeting the Russian and CIS markets.
Required Skills & Experience
- Native Russian speaker, with excellent command of the English language.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in sales, preferably in an international corporate environment;
- A mature and responsible individual, able to take initiative and work well independently;
- Strong business development skills and the ability to pinpoint and create new opportunities within new markets;
- Excellent organizational & research skills – the candidate will be required to build a database from scratch and carefully segment the existing one;
- A bachelor’s degree either in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or a similar field; a Master’s degree in a relevant field will be considered an advantage.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Base salary between €1,700 to €2,000 per month, depending on experience including 13th salary
- A commission-based structure based on all new business generated, offering the right candidate the realistic opportunity to enjoy a €100k+ per annum salary
- Fully paid executive-level health insurance
- 21 days of annual leave