Our client is an established food tech delivery company. They are now expanding into Europe and setting up their operation in Nicosia. They are set to conquer the international market and provide fast, reliable and personalized delivery to everyone.
We are seeking to recruit a Sales Representative who will have a direct impact on the success of the company. Joining the Sales team, you will be driving the partnership base and ensuring the success of the business.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who will be sharing the company values and benefits with potential partners and who will actively seek out and engage prospects. The business and remains a fast-paced environment, so we are looking for someone who is highly adaptable and is able to switch between long-term strategic initiatives one moment and pivot into rapid, tactical actions the next.
- Build partnerships with the best restaurants interested in the delivery service
- Network, call, hold face-to-face meetings with restaurant owners and managers, and close new partners to the platform
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with the restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Ensure smooth activation of new partners (inc. organizing menu uploads, photo-shoots, etc)
- Passion for the food scene in Limassol/Nicosia
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I work hard because I love it” approach
- A people person — you love talking to people and getting them excited
- Positive thinking
- At least 2 years of experience in business development and/or sales
- Confident PC user, experience in CRM systems will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive Salary & excellent bonus scheme.