Our client, based in Limassol, is seeking to recruit an experienced Executive PA for the Managing Director
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate at least 10 years of previous working experience in a similar role.
As part of the role, there may be some international travel required, from time to time.
The role is primarily Monday to Friday, however due to the seniority & responsibilities of the role, you will be expected at times to be available to take calls and deal with some matters occasionally out of hours and at weekends.
- To act as the confidential and personal Executive PA to the Managing Director.
- To act as the first point of contact for the Managing Director. Undertaking
activities such as filtering telephone calls, receiving documents,
correspondence and messages, and responsible for ensuring information is
forwarded accordingly, or dealt with on his behalf.
- Providing a high level of secretarial services which will include
organising meetings, minute-taking and producing complex documentation in a
timely manner and drafting correspondence in relation to standard requests.
- To be responsible for the Manging Directors diary including
arranging travel arrangements, scheduling of reoccurring routine
meetings, planning and preparations of events.
- To assist in both business and also private related matters for the Manging Director
- Undertaking ad hoc personal errands
Required Skills & Experience
- Native English speaker. Greek language is not necessary
- Minimum 10 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Well groomed.
- Flexible, adaptable and friendly demeanour
- Excellent telephone manner
Remuneration & Benefits
- On offer is a base Gross salary ranging between €25,000 – €30,000 based on previous skills & experience
- Additional benefits to be discussed at the interview stage