Our client a Tax Advisor is seeking to hire a Junior Administrative Assistant for their offices based in Nicosia.
- Drafting letters, emails and other relevant documents;
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical;
- Updating various spreadsheets upon a request;
- Submitting timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned;
- Providing administrative and clerical support for the Company’s employees;
- Run AML procedures for new and existing clients
- Execution of other tasks which management may impose from time to time;
- Liaising with affiliated companies/vendors/customers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Administrative and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook, in particular);
- Previous experience in similar positions will be considered an advantage;
- Confident written and verbal communication skills in both English and Greek;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Gross salary €13,000 per year to include 13th salary
- Annual bonus
- Career growth opportunities