Our client, a Boutique Law firm based in Limassol are seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their expanding team.
We are seeking a bright, smart and outgoing individual to take this challenging and very busy role.
- General office duties. Including but not limited to answering phone calls, registering and distributing incoming correspondence, sorting out mail, making copies, scanning, preparing envelopes and dispatching documents via local and international courier services.
- Diary Management
Required Skills & Experience
- Very good knowledge of computer use (Word, Outlook, Excel, Internet).
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English (speaking and writing).
- Organizational and communication skills, fluency, ability to work under pressure, organization and adherence to schedules
- Previous employment in a law firm or related experience will be considered an additional qualification.
- Accounting knowledge will also be considered an additional qualification
Remuneration & Benefits
- Annual Gross salary, €15,000 – €18,000 based on previous skills & experience
- Working Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm ( 1 hour lunch) Half day to 2.00pm, 1 day per week