Our clients are an established firm of Corporate Administrators, with offices based in Nicosia.
We are seeking a bright, smart and outgoing individual to take this challenging and very busy role.
- Handling office reception, including but not limited to answering the phone calls, registering and distributing incoming correspondence, sorting out mail, making copies, scanning, preparing envelopes and dispatching documents via local and international courier services.
- Replenishing office stationery supplies;
- Preparing board room for the meetings, greeting clients, assisting during the meetings;
- General office duties
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Fluency in Greek & English, reading, writing & speaking. The majority of the time English will be the main business language
- Outgoing personality and confident persona
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on previous experience
- 21 days’ annual holiday
- Working Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm with 1 hour for lunch