Our client, a newly established Cypriot property development company are seeking to recruit an experienced Project Manager, to monitor the development of a project, in the area of Ayia Napa / Paralimni .Which consists of 24 residential units.
- Be fluent in English & Greek, Russian language will be aplus.
- Have similar experience in construction & engineering of a similar caliber (at least 2-3 years of prior relevant experience);
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Be able to put down a solid consequential time frame for the completion of the project with monthly / weekly deadlines;
- Be in a position to coordinate all teams accordingly for the completion of the project at all times;
- Be in a position to choose the appropriate team members required for the completion of the project, depending on areas of expertise and skill;
- Either have an a degree in Engineering / Architecture / Project Management / or other similar field;
- A proven track record of similar residential or commercial projects
- Be able to communicate effectively with the local authorities, land registry, builders association & other relevant organisations
- Flexibility in working hours to suit the needs of the business.
Remuneration & Benefits
Competitive salary to include 13th salary